The Resources to Recover/rtor.org Advisory Board is composed of concerned individuals from a mix of backgrounds, including mental health professionals, experts, and family members of people affected by mental illness. The Advisory Board reviews nominations and vets all endorsements for inclusion in the Directory of Family-Endorsed Providers. Members of the Advisory Board also advise the staff and share their expertise to further the mission of rtor.org.
Our Advisory Board
– President, ModKaf
Linda M. Autore
– President & CEO, Laurel House, Inc.
– Board of Directors, Silver Hill Hospital
Christine M. Biddle
– CMB Communications Inc.
– Advisory Board Member, Bedford Playhouse
Jay Boll, LMSW
– Vice President, Laurel House, Inc.
– Editor in Chief, www.rtor.org
Andrew J. Gerber, MD, PhD
– President and Medical Director, Silver Hill Hospital
– Yale School of Medicine Associate Clinical Professor, Child Study Center and Department of Psychiatry
– Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
– Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychological & Brain Sciences University of Massachusetts Amherst
– Board Member, National Alliance of Mental Illness, Massachusetts
– Advisory Board Member, Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing
– Co-Founder, MyVictory
Anjali Mathai, LMSW
– Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, HLW
Larry M. Rosenberg, Ph.D.
– Psychologist in private practice
– Former Clinical Director of the Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut
– Board of Directors, Section V of the Psychoanalytic Division of the American Psychological Association